This double-sided tape consists of a paper tissue carrier, layered on both sides with a rubber adhesive. This adhesive has excellent bonding characteristics. It is lined with a double-sided silicone paper. The used adhesive SR5 meets the demands of the Code of Federal Regulations, Food and Drugs (FDA), 21 CFR Ch. I, § 175.105.
- Thickness: 140 micron
- Carrier: Paper tissue
- Liner: Both sides siliconised paper, 80 g/m², yellow
Area of use:
- Splicing of paper, cardboard, PE coated materials, textiles and plastic and metal films
- Adhesion onto macroporous, rough and fibrous substrates or foams
- Conditionally resistant to softeners
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 24.01.2023.
- Standard widths, mm
- 1000, 1200
- Standard lengths, m
- Available cut roll widths, mm
- 12, 15, 19, 25, 30, 50, 75, 100