This double-sided tape consists of a paper tissue carrier, layered on both sides with a modified dispersion acrylate adhesive. It has a very good initial adhesion as well as high resistant against aging. It is lined with a double-sided silicone paper.
- Thickness: 110 micron
- Carrier: Paper tissue
- Liner: paper both sides coated with silicone, 90 g/m², yellow
Area of use:
- Splicing of paper, cardboard and foils
- Lamination of felt, fabric and other smooth to slightly textured substrates
- Self-adhesive preparation of polyester and polyether, amongst other
- Fastening of displays and advertising material as well as fastening aids in the leather and textile industry
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 24.01.2023.
- Standard widths, mm
- 1000, 1550
- Standard lengths, m
- Available cut roll widths, mm
- 12, 15, 19, 25, 30, 38, 50, 60, 75, 100