Professional Printing Solutions
ORAFOL - Professional Printing Solutions
At its Oranienburg headquarters ORAFOL operates a state-of-the-art, in-house printing facility for the manufacture of retroreflective pre-printed and pre-cut materials based on glass-bead and prismatic technology.
Advantages at a glance
Reliable partner for premium solutions
- Expert advice.
- Customised solutions to suit your specific requirements.
- Best printing results on ORALITE® premium films and ORALITE® laminates made by ORAFOL.
- Proven quality of ORALITE® ink systems made for screen printing and UV digital printing.
- Reliable prices and adherence to delivery dates.
Excellence and know-how. Printing and cutting options for your specific needs
- Roll-to-roll screen printing (line graphics) using ORALITE® 5018Ink for brilliant quality and best glaze printing results. Large quantity option, available in any format up to 1200 mm in width.
- Digital printing with ORALITE® 5017 ECO Traffic Ink or ORALITE® 5019i UV Digital Printing Ink allows for customised print orders, also in small quantities.
- ORALITE® laminates with special functionality provide the finest finish and protection for ORALITE® premium films, e.g. for increased UV protection or anti-graffiti protection.
- High-performance flatbed plotter for a flexible, customised production of smaller and larger volumes and for complex designs.
- Cutting and plotting machines designed for high-volume production. Excellent value for money.
Multiple applications, including a wide range of standard and custom designed printing solutions
- Sign faces for the manufacture of traffic signs.
- Pre-cut materials for barriers, cones, delineators and reflector posts.
- Pre-printed and pre-cut retroreflective sheetings for vehicle and container markings.
- Labels, tags, badges for a full range of product markings, both reflective and non-reflective.