Reflective safety tape for high visibility garments.
- Approved to EN ISO 20471:2013 Separate Performance
- High performance reflective safety tape
- Microprismatic construction
- For sew-on application
- Washing*: 100 cycles at 60° C
- Abrasion resistant. Even after heavy laundering, the material keeps reflecting and looks brand new, extending the life of the garment
- Reflects in all weather conditions
- Superior long distance visibility for enhanced safety
- Reflects in colour at night
- Colours: silver, white, orange and fluorescent lime
*) as per ISO 6330:2012, Method 6N
Contact ORAFOL for information about wider product widths.
Sample Colours – ORALITE® GP 340
- sRGB177, 178, 177#015White
- sRGB167, 167, 166#999Silver
- sRGB201, 248, 0#020Fl. Lime
- sRGB214, 67, 0#007Orange
Colours may not be a 100% colour match of actual material.
- Reflective Technology
- Standard widths, mm
- 50 (+ specials: 60 / 65 / 70)
- Standard lengths, m
- Backing (other)