- Soft, flexible, fluorescent lime textile backed tape, with a retroreflective glass bead central strip
- Offers instant recognition for fire-fighters in day time and low light conditions
- The retroreflective performance of the central strip exceeds the minimum requirements of EN ISO 20471*.
- The central strip provides limited flame spread properties according to EN 469 and is also approved to EN ISO 14116 (Index 3).
- Meets the EN ISO 20471 requirements for fluorescent background materials
- Single layer construction
- Colour: Fluorescent lime backing material with a silver retroreflective glass bead central strip
- Central strip reflects light in a white colour
- For sew-on application
- Standard roll-sizes: 50 mm x 100 m, and 75 mm x 100 m
* Not for use on EN ISO 20471 garments as the compliant part does not meet the minimum width of 50 mm.
Sample Colours – ORALITE® FTP 300
- sRGB0, 0, 0#020Fl. lime / silver
Colours may not be a 100% colour match of actual material.
- Item Code
- Reflective Technology
- Glass bead
- Standard widths, mm
- 50, 75
- Standard lengths, m
- Compliance to
- EN ISO 14116:2008 index 3, EN 469:2005