Transparent overlay film for lamination of white ORALITE® 5700/5710 Engineer Grade Premium, white ORALITE® 5500/5510 Engineer Grade and white ORALITE® 5300/5400 Commercial Grade.
The material has an excellent degree of transparency, outstanding dimensional stability, and optimum cutting and processing properties.
Developed specifically for temporary traffic control applications.
- Cast PVC film (0,05 mm)
- Available in coloured transparent and clear transparent
- 3 colours* available
- Transparent gloss finish
- Solvent polyacrylate, permanent adhesive
- Up to 7 years durability
- Compliance with EN 12899-1, DIN 6171
- Can be used as a UV protective film for ORALITE® reflective films which have been printed with the ORALITE® UV Traffic Sign Printer and ORALITE® 5019i UV Digital Printing Ink
- Up to 3 years durability for short-term applications
- For non-certified applications only
*) additional colours available upon request
Data sheets and downloads
Sample Colours – ORALITE® 5051
- sRGB247, 165, 0#020Yellow
- sRGB190, 0, 0#030Red
- sRGB232, 113, 29#035Orange
- sRGB0, 84, 190#050Blue
- sRGB0, 145, 96#060Green
Colours may not be a 100% colour match of actual material.
- Item Code
- Standard widths, mm
- Standard lengths, m