- Solvent based, quick-curing one-component screen printing ink
- Ready for use
- 7 standard traffic colours
- For use on all ORALITE reflective films
- For traffic signs and advertising
- Cost effective for small lots
- Approved to DIN EN 12899
Material safety data sheet (MSDS) are available in several languages upon request.
Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 16.01.2020.
Data sheets and downloads
- Item Code
- Standard Size
- 800 ml, 2400 ml, 3500 ml, 3750 ml, 5000 ml