This one-sided adhesive tape consists of a water soluble modified acrylate adhesive, coated on a repulpable one sided siliconised paper. It has a strong tack and excellent thermal resistance. The used adhesive RA2 meets the demands of the Code of Federal Regulations, Food and Drugs (FDA), 21 CFR Ch. I (April 1, 2008 edition), § 175.105.
- Thickness: 100 micron
- Carrier: Water repulpable paper, silicone coated on one side, white, 70 g/m²
- Liner: Without liner
Area of use:
- Manual splices
- Core starting and end tabbing in paper production and processing industry.
Data sheets and downloads
- Standard widths, mm
- nur Schnittrollen / slit rolls only
- Standard lengths, m
- Available cut roll widths, mm
- 19, 25, 30, 38, 50, 60, 75