This one-sided adhesive tape consists of a water soluble modified acrylate adhesive and a repulpable paper carrier. It has a strong tack and excellent thermal resistance. The adhesive is lined with a siliconised paper. The used adhesive RA2 meets the demands of the Code of Federal Regulations, Food and Drugs (FDA), 21 CFR Ch. I (April 1, 2008 edition), § 175.105.
- Thickness: 55 micron
- Carrier: Water repulpable paper, white
- Liner: Siliconised paper on one side, white, 65 g/m²
Area of use:
- Manual and flying splices of lightweight papers
- As cover tape and end tabbing in paper production and processing industry
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 24.01.2023.
- Standard widths, mm
- nur Schnittrollen / slit rolls only
- Standard lengths, m
- Available cut roll widths, mm
- 19, 25, 30, 38, 50, 60, 75