This double-sided adhesive tape consists of a water dispersible Paper tissue carrier with a high cohesion water soluble modified acrylate adhesive on both faces. It has a strong tack and excellent thermal resistance. Its adhesive is lined with a double-sided silicone paper that can be recycled. The used adhesive RA2 meets the demands of the Code of Federal Regulations, Food and Drugs (FDA), 21 CFR Ch. I (April 1, 2008 edition), § 175.105.
- Thickness: 100 micron
- Carrier: Paper tissue, repulpable
- Liner: Siliconised paper on one side, white, 90 g/m²
Area of use:
- Manual and flying splices in paper production and processing industry
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 17.01.2023.
- Standard widths, mm
- nur Schnittrollen / slit rolls only
- Standard lengths, m
- Available cut roll widths, mm
- 19, 25, 30, 38, 50, 60, 75