This double-sided adhesive tape consists of a water dispersible splittable paper carrier with a high cohesion water soluble modified acrylate adhesive on both faces. It has a good tack and excellent thermal resistance. The used adhesive RA4 meets the demands of the Code of Federal Regulations, Food and Drugs (FDA), 21 CFR Ch. I (April 1, 2008 edition), § 175.105.
- Thickness: 200 micron
- Carrier: Special paper, splittable, repulpable
- Liner: Siliconised paper on both sides, 90 g/m², white
Area of use:
- Core starting and end tabbing in paper production and processing industry
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 17.01.2023.
- Standard widths, mm
- nur Schnittrollen / slit rolls only
- Standard lengths, m
- Available cut roll widths, mm
- 19, 25, 30, 38,50, 60, 75