This one-sided adhesive tape consists of a polyester film carrier, coated on one side with a silicone rubber adhesive. Its adhesive has a high shear strength and temperature resistance. It is resistant towards aging and plasticisers. The one-sided silicone splicing tape adheres well to adhesive-repellent materials and is therefore suitable for use with silicone coated papers and silicone coated films.
- Thickness: 90 micron
- Carrier: Polyester film
- Liner: Without liner
Area of use:
- Splicing of siliconised papers and films
- core starting and end tabbing of siliconised materials
- green adhesive for optical detection
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 24.01.2023.
- Standard widths, mm
- nur Schnittrollen / slit rolls only
- Standard lengths, m
- Available cut roll widths, mm
- 19, 25, 30, 38, 50, 60, 75