This tape consists of a polyester film carrier coated on one side with a silicone rubber adhesive. Its adhesive has a high shear strength and temperature resistance. It is resistant towards aging and plasticisers.
- Thickness: 65 micron
- Carrier: Polyester film
- Liner: without liner
Area of use:
- Splicing of siliconised paper and film
- Core starting and end tabbing of siliconised materials
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 24.01.2023.
- Standard widths, mm
- nur Schnittrollen / only sliced rolls
- Standard lengths, m
- Available cut roll widths, mm
- 19, 25, 30, 38, 50, 60, 75