ORAFOL partners with AGFA to offer a state of the art UV LED digital print system designed for the Traffic Sign Market.
The ORALITE® UV LED Traffic Sign Printer, based on the AGFA Anapurna M2050i, utilizes specially formulated ORALITE® 5019 UV ink system, comes with preinstalled software, and features proven and reliable print head technology made by market leader Konika Minolta. It is engineered to handle heavy workloads while offering low ink consumption.
The digital UV printer features 8 print heads, 6 color and 2 white, which provide guaranteed printing of good solids, tonal rendering, and fine text reproduction on the entire family of ORALITE® retro-reflective films as well as a variety of substrates.
Achieve and protect 720 x 1440 dpi high quality prints utilizing the ORALITE® Engineered matched system; UV LED Traffic Sign Printer, 5019 UV ink, retro-reflective, and overlay films.
Save time and money
- Print direct to substrate or roll-to-roll
- Consistant quality from one print to the next
- No weeding required
- Increased shop efficiency
Work Faster, Cleaner, Greener
- No screens to setup, wash, or store
- No lengthy outgassing or dry time
- No solvent disposal
The service you expect from ORAFOL
- One year service contract
- ASTM D4956 and AASHTO M268 compliant
- ORAFOL warranted sign system (every color)