- This double-sided tape consists of a textile carrier which is layered on both sides with modified dispersion acrylate adhesive.
- The adhesives is largely resistant to plasticisers.
- The adhesive on the covered side of the tape has excellent permanent adhesive qualities.
- The adhesive on the open side allows easy removal without residues from many surfaces.
- The adhesive liner is coated with a double-sided siliconized paper.
|Thickness Without Liner|
- Modified dispersion acrylate
- 55# (3 mil) paper, white, silicone coated paper on both sides
|Adhesive 180° Peel (FINAT TM 1)|
- After 1 min: open side = 1.60 lb/in; covered side = 3.00 lb/in
- After 20 min: open side = 1.60 lb/in; covered side = 3.43 lb/in
- After 24 hr: open side = 1.83 lb/in; covered side = 3.65 lb/in
(FINAT TM 8)
- Open side = > 5 hr at 73°F; covered side = > 2 hr at 73°F
- Open side = > 10 min. at 158°F; covered side = > 5 min. at 158°F
|Temperature Resistance (°F)|