ORAFOL + Lexus IS 500 F SPORT
2021 SEMA Show – ORAFOL Americas, Inc. in the spotlight as part of a high-profile collaboration between Lexus, Hiraku Co. and Lexus ambassador, Townsend Bell to develop a uniquely appealing street performance themed IS 500 build.
“The IS 500’s athletic lines serve up the perfect canvas for an exterior treatment that adds presence in the form of a one-off 3D printed body kit. Designed by Hiraku Co., the kit involves a front lip spoiler, side steps, rear diffuser, front fenders, bumper canards, rear roof spoiler and rear bumper garnish, complemented by a Seibon carbon fiber hood and trunk.” Lexus USA
The body has been embellished and wrapped up with a variety of ORAFOL Graphic Innovations graphic marking and premium wrap solutions.
- Base Wrap /// ORACAL® 970RA Matte White
- Roof Wrap /// ORACAL® 970RA Matte Black
- F SPORT Graphic Underlays /// ORACAL® 751C Clear
- Embossed Grill Widgets /// ORACAL® 751C Clear
- Custom Printed Blue Wheel and Bumper Elements /// ORAJET® 3751GRA with ORAGUARD® 290 Matte Laminate