ORALITE® 5090 Anti-Dew film has been specifically developed to help reduce the risk of dew forming on signs. By applying this film on top of the sign face, the special top surface will prevent dew from sticking to the sign, and the sign will continue to reflect normally.
- Special PMMA high-performance film (0.12 micron)
- Functionality of the anti dew feature: 5 years
- For lamination of ORALITE® 6910 Brilliant Grade, ORALITE® 5910 High Intensity Prismatic Grade, ORALITE® 5810 High Intensity Grade
- Ensures retroreflection even if traffic or information signs are wet
- Solvent polyacrylate, permanent
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 17.01.2023.
- Item Code
- Standard widths, mm
- Standard lengths, m