ORALITE® GP 440 reflective garment tape is a tough, weather resistant, fabric backed tape designed to be sewn on to high visibility garments. The product is fully compliant with specification AS/NZ 1906.4 Class R and exceeds this standard comfortably.
- High brightness prismatic tape for maximum safety
- Works when wet
- Metalised for extra visibility at great distances
- Flexible and strong for long-lasting comfort
- Abrasion resistant for long service life
- Solvent resistant
- Easily wiped clean
- Exceeds Australian Standards AS/NZ 1906.4 Class R
- Colours - Silver and Fluorescent Lime
Standard roll size are: 50 mm. Special sizes are available from 25 mm up to 775 mm on request.
Washing*: 100 cycles at 60° C
*) as per ISO 6330:2012, Method 6N
Sample Colours – ORALITE® GP 440
- sRGB84, 93, 104#015Silver
Colours may not be a 100% colour match of actual material.
- Item Code
- Reflective Technology
- Standard widths, mm
- Standard lengths, m
- Base Material
- Metalised vinyl
- Available Colours