ORALITE® retroreflective series films 5930 Prismatic Construction Grade are flexible, highly reflective, weatherproof, self-adhesive films with excellent corrosion and solvent resistance. The product was developed for the manufacture of temporary traffic control, guidance, warning, construction/work zone and information signs and for vehicle applications, which are intended for medium-term outdoor use.
- Highly conformable
- Vivid colours
- Durability: up to 5 years
- Excellent adhesion to low energy plastics
- Excellent screen, UV & standard digital printability
- No sharp edges
- Fade resistance
- Computer cuttable
- Available in custom widths
- Compliance to AS/NZS 1906.1:2017 Class 400T (Class 1W (WZ))
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 24.01.2023.
Sample Colours – ORALITE® 5930
- sRGB0, 0, 0#010white
- sRGB0, 0, 0#020yellow
- sRGB0, 0, 0#038fluorescent orange
- sRGB0, 0, 0#029fluorescent yellow-green
Colours may not be a 100% colour match of actual material.
- Standard widths, mm
- Standard lengths, m