These two new digital printing films made of polypropylene (PP) are a PVC-free choice for temporary advertising graphics e.g. in shops or at events.
- White with matt surface and a surface coating for better printability
- Depending on use removable (3720) or permanent (3740)
- For brilliant and colourful advertising for indoor and short-term outdoor use
- The water-based solvent-free adhesives enable an application on many different surfaces
- Due to the short-term use the application can be done without a laminating film which means material savings and thus a more sustainable input
- For outdoor use the durability is extended with the laminating film ORAGUARD® 236
- ORAFOL Australia Tech Insights - Preparing floors for applying self-adhesive films
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 17.01.2023.
- Standard widths, mm
- 1050, 1370
- Standard lengths, m