Top-coated polyurethane film transparent, matt with excellent UV resistance and self-healing surface. The surface has a low surface energy (lotus effect) and a particularly high chemical resistance. The migration of dirt into the film is effectively prevented by the surface coating, which prevents yellowing.
- Polyurethane film (0.160 mm)
- Matt PET release material
- Highly transparent
- For protection of sensitive surfaces against mechanical forces, especially designed as stone chipping protection film for vehicle body parts
- Service life by specialist application: 10 years
- Solvent polyacrylate, permanent
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 17.01.2023.
- Standard widths, mm
- Standard lengths, m
- 50, 15, 5