This single-side adhesive tape consists of a water soluble modified acrylate adhesive, coated on a back side siliconised special paper with very high tensile strength and elongation. It has a strong tack and very good thermal resistance. The used adhesive RA2 meets the demands of the Code of Federal Regulations, Food and Drugs (FDA), 21 CFR Ch. I (April 1, 2008 edition), § 175.105.
- Thickness: 125 micron
- Carrier: Special paper, water repulpable
- Liner: Without liner
Area of use:
- End tabbing in paper production and processing industry
Data sheets and downloads
*) Our safety data sheets / Article information reflect the state of the SVHC list from 24.01.2023.
- Standard widths, mm
- nur Schnittrollen / slit rolls only
- Standard lengths, m
- 50 m
- Available cut roll widths, mm
- 19, 25, 30, 38, 50, 60, 75