This double-sided adhesive tape consists of a water-soluble modified acrylate adhesive, coated on a repulpable, very easily splittable paper carrier. It has a strong tack and excellent thermal resistance. The used adhesive RA5 meets the demands of the Code of Federal Regulations, Food and Drugs (FDA), 21 CFR Ch. I (April 1, 2008 edition), § 175.105.
- Thickness: 220 micron
- Carrier: Water repulpable special paper, splittable
- Liner: White paper, both sides coated with silicone, 90 g/m²
Area of use:
- Water repulpable splicing tape with high thermal resistance for core starting and roll closing.
Data sheets and downloads
- Standard widths, mm
- nur Schnittrollen / slit rolls only
- Standard lengths, m
- Available cut roll widths, mm
- 19, 25, 30, 38, 50, 60, 75