The double sided adhesive tape consists of a water dispersible soft tissue with a high cohesive water soluble modified acrylate adhesive on both faces. It has a strong tack and excellent thermal resistance.
Ideal as a water repulpable splicing tape with high thermal resistance for manual and flying splice roll changes. The product is suitable for use in high speed applications. The used adhesive complies with the demands of the Code of Federal Regulations, Food and Drugs (FDA), 21 CFR Ch. I (April 1, 2008 edition), § 175.105.
- Thickness: 130 micron
- Carrier: Soft tissue, repulpable
- Liner: Siliconised paper on both sides, repulpable
Data sheets and downloads
- Standard widths, mm
- nur Scnittrollen / only sliced rolls
- Standard lengths, m
- 50 m
- Available cut roll widths, mm
- 19, 25, 30, 38, 50, 60, 75