ORALITE® flexible roll-up sign blanks (non printed) are made from fabric reinforced microprism retroreflective sheeting. Roll up signs are of much lighter weight than boxed edge signs. There are no sharp edges or corners. This improves safety factors for both the users and the motorist (In the case of impact). Crash worthiness is internationally recognised as a critical work zone safety issue. Most roll up sign systems will fold down to compact sizes. This can be a critical benefit if space in your vehicle is limited.
- Superior reflective performance
- Variety of colours
- Lightweight and rolls up for compact storage
- Impact resistant
- Superb daytime visibility
- Easily wipes clean
- Solvent resistant
- Designed for fast set up and take down
- Meets Australian and New Zealand standards
- Can be customised to suit various sign stands
Formerly a Reflexite® branded product.
- Standard widths, mm
- 610mm, 760mm, and 900mm - Only White, Yellow, SBO
- Compliance to
- AS/NZS 1906.1 Class 1, AS/NZS 1906.1 Class 1W
- Available Colours
- Marathon Fluorescent Orange, Super Bright Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Lime, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Green, White, Yellow, Blue, and Red.