ORALITE® D82 Conspicuity Material is a microprismatic retroreflective sheeting. The sheeting is designed for rugged outdoor use on the sides and rear of trucks, trailers, school buses, farm equipment, automobiles and all types of mobile and industrial equipment.
The sheeting is composed of cube corner (microprism) retroreflective elements integrally bonded to a flexible, smooth-surfaced, tough and weather-resistant UV stabilized polymeric film. The resulting tape is not more than 0.008 inch thick. The prism surfaces are coated with a vacuum deposition of aluminum to provide a mirror surface to the prism facets. The ink is sub surface printed and protected from abrasion.
- Bright daytime colour combine with the brightest reflectivity available for maximum overall visibility
- Extra solvent-resistant top coating ensures enhanced durability
- Sub surface printing of the ink
- Can be riveted through
- No edge sealing required
- Easy to cut
- Impact resistant
- Polyester construction means no cracking
- Thin and flexible for easy application
- Withstands high pressure washing and resists edge lift
- Highly resistant to most industrial cleaning processes
- Single layer prismatic construction with adhesive backing
- 7 year warranty
- Colours: Yellow/Red 45° diagonal stripe
Length: 45.7 m
The product is available in many widths and can be custom slit from 25 mm to 775 mm.
Formerly a Reflexite® branded product.
Data sheets and downloads
- Standard Size
- 762 mm x 45.7 metres
- Available Colours