Firefighter safety is improved wtih the use of the prismatic FTP 1200 Advanced tapes. The tape creates the necessary visual signature to make firefighters stand out against the emergency scene background. The fluorescent yellow enhances visibiliyt in daytime as well as in any poor visibility conditions (smoke, wet conditions etc).
- The only EN469:2005 and EN ISO 20471:2013 compliant prismatic tape in the market
- EN ISO 15614:2007 and ISO 16073:2011
- Excellent resistance to heat and flames
- Excellent retroreflective performance in dry and wet conditions - works when wet!
- Fluorescent colour for enhanced daytime visibility - reflects in colour at night
- Robust construction for long life durability (abrasion and dirt resistance)
- Easy to clean
Washing: 30 cycles at 60° C.
Sample Colours – ORALITE® FTP 1200 Advanced
- sRGB206, 229, 30#020Fl. Lime
Colours may not be a 100% colour match of actual material.
- Item Code
- Reflective Technology
- Standard widths, mm
- Standard lengths, m
- Standard Box Size
- 50 x 27 x 30 cm
- Tariff Code
- 3926-90-9220 (EU origin)
- Base Material
- Available Colours
- Fluorescent lime
- Fabric reinforced backing