2017 ATSSA Northland
21 Mar 2017 - 22 Mar 2017
Join Orafol Americas at ATSSA Northland in Fargo!
Northland ATSSA "How To" Training and Education Workshop
This annual one-day workshop, presented by the Northland Chapter of the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), focuses on the selection, inspection, installation, and maintenance of permanent signs, work-zone traffic control, and pavement markings. The event includes sessions led by state, federal, and local industry professionals and an exhibit hall with more than 50 displays and representatives from material and equipment suppliers. The workshop is open to city, county, state, and federal agencies, as well as consulting engineers and contractors.
- Temporary traffic control training
- Quest for safer cone setting methods
- Best practices and standards for use of temporary barrier
- Rumble strips in temporary traffic control
- Crash reports in work zones
- Late season pavement markings
- State of the industry pavement marking/high friction surfacing
- Updated MN sign maintenance and management handbook
- And much more